Friday 29 August 2014

The Weekly Round-Down. (No.5)

Welcoming to your weekly summary of me. Which is turning out to be a useful tool in the fight against using my blog as a psychiatrist. As you may be aware, this is the last post before Mondays 100th post! So please get bloody voting :)

This week involved punching a wasp to death, fighting my way back on to a healthier diet and discovering Vanilla tea!

It's true, there I was sitting next to a colleague at work and a wasp was hovering around him. I donned my cape and as soon as it landed on a metal surface... BAM! One left jab and it was dead. I'm back on my gym diet, not to lose weight but to be healthier. It does not help when I go round to my Nan's for tea and she has bought a Strawberry gateau. I was also introduced to this place that serves Vanilla tea! It's truly resplendent.

I started my new job as well in case you missed it! Here is a picture of me in my uniform...



I'm also think of replacing my shocking poetry attempts with something a little different. Eilis came up with the idea ages ago of taking mundane tasks and writing them like a writer would... It could in theory prove more entertaining. We'll see.

Oh bugger yeah, I also conquered Religion which was a childhood dream. If I conquer anything else, surely it'll have to be otherworldly. I also got a message from a guy wanting to audition as the narrator for the audio-book of Maybe, Misery. How cool would that be! Especially the naughty bits. 

Speaking of Maybe, Misery. I got two awesome review's on Amazon. In one review I got called talented and young, I also got called delicious and mysterious this week... I took all as compliments. Note: These compliments did not come from Tim Arnot or Bryan Thomas, but the latter made me want to write a book called Hand Jobs and Holy Wars. 

Oh yes! Maybe, Misery is now free! From B&NKoboiTunesScribd and Inktera

The quote of the week is: "Every single place that was ever cool has been torn down and replaced by some god awful generic crap hole, that seems to be perfectly satisfying to the average automaton."

I've also been keeping up with the writing, so that I don't have such a mammoth task come September 7th.

The only thing I've managed to watch this week was the first episode of Vikings, I wasn't impressed. And the other bloody day, my kindle died on the bus so the only thing I had to read was my little book. I kept my author photo covered at all times. I did actually manage to watch a film called The Double starring Jesse Eisenberg which was awesome! If not equally strange. I'd give it a watch if your taste expands past Pixar and franchise films. 

I hope you have all had a lovely week. Here is your top 15...

(Lwp)
1. (n/a) It Was Written in Blood (Remix) – Bring Me the Horizon
2. (n/a) Here Come the Bastards – Primus  
3. (n/a) Gandhi Mate, Gandhi – Enter Shikari  
4. (1) Confrontation – Otep  
5. (4) What I Always Wanted – Kittie
6. (3) It Makes No Difference… Celldweller
7. (n/a) Your Visits Are Getting Closer – Bloc Party 
8. (2) Love & Pride – King  
9. (5) Black Star – Celldweller
10. (6) A is for Action – Ima Robot
11. (7) No Name – Kittie
12. (8) All the World is Mad – Thrice
13. (10) Hook and Splinters – Otep
14. (n/a) Adrenalize – In This Moment 
15. (12) Never Want to Dance – M.S.I 



No comments:

Post a Comment