Friday 1 August 2014

The Weekly Round-Down. (No.1)

Welcome everybody to the weekly summary. It's basically to sum up my weekly goings on, in a bid to prevent me from complaining about humanity as I do quite a lot. So let us begin...

I've been crazy bust this week, despite it being my two weeks off book writing. I finally got back to the gym... Twice! That punch bag hates me once more. I've also been writing scenarios for a fellow author to be hopefully be featured on her blog, to coincide with her book release. Don't forget to be adding NerdGirl to your reading list or liking their page on your preferred social networking site. My interview and accompanying piece about the do's and don't of self publishing is set to air and August 5th.

And guess what... I got my wish! Myself, Nav Logan, Bryan Thomas, Rick Haynes and A.K Michaels are working on a small book. We're not sure on the size yet, but it's set on Halloween and I have mentioned perhaps releasing it as a free e-book :) It's the same principle as our last two collaborations, except this time each of us portrays our own character. Mine is Police Officer Cole Fitzgerald... Get it? Cole Porter, Ella Fitzgerald. I knew you'd get it. It's worth mentioning that my Nans birthday is on Halloween :p

What else... Oh shit yeah, I've also been trying to gather other authors for my weekly drabble collection. Don't forget on Tuesday you'll get to read my drabbles turned short story, Miss Murder. It was supposed to be Wednesday, but I've already made the post. I guess I'll have to attempt some poetry. Damn.

In my limited spare time, I've been watching The Following. It's really fucking awesome, so get it watched.
DO NOT watch The 100! I've said it already and I'll say it again since it's suddenly becoming more popular. It really is awful to a point that there's nothing good to say about it, so save those precious hours of your life that you've been gifted with.

I also watched Sabotage, which was okay and worth a watch if you're in the mood for some mindless action.

I also agreed to share a teaser for the ever lovely A.K Michaels for her up coming book. I'm telling you, she's going to be famous soon. She sent me three, but two of them were of men, one with his top off. Now you may ask, why I'm not sharing them and it's simple really. You should be content with my author picture at the top of the page :D So here it is...



I'll leave you now with my Top 15 songs of the week that you should be listening to. :)
Until next time...

  (Lwp)
1. (1) Flowers – Son Lux
2. (n/a) The Matthew Effect – Nothing More
3. (n/a) Poltergeist – Deftones
4. (n/a) I’m the One – Seether
5. (11) The Courtesy Call – Aperture Science P.L
6. (n/a) Have You Ever – Incubus
7. (10) Talons – Bloc Party
8. (9) Androids – Eminem & LP
9. (7) The 2nd Law (Unsustainable) – Muse
10. (n/a) Erasus – Celldweller
11. (n/a) Comes Love – Billie Holiday
12. (n/a) Mutual Core – Bjork
13. (n/a) I’m So Sick – Flyleaf
14. (n/a) Disco – Metro Station
15. (8) The Lines – Bear Tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment