Sunday 17 August 2014

Alternate Sundays.

I have to admit, this is weird. Being up at nine AM on a Sunday. As you probably know, I work the night shift on a Saturday. However I didn't go in last night... Do you know why? Only the most embarrassing reason ever! I put my back out playing tennis! I'm twenty seven with a bad back, may as well be fifty seven! To be fair, it's my won fault. I has been twinging for a while a work and my job does involve some heavy lifting and I've been neglecting to stretch! Even after I finished at the gym, I just bloody forgot. Safe to say I won't be missing them again.

Also last night the strangest thing happened... I used Twitter. Now me and Twitter, don't really mix well at all. It's hash tags, lack of punctuation and character limits hardly seem worth the time. But last night, as if to match my alternate surroundings, I got some love on Twitter! It was for that interview I did for Nerd Girl. I was a bit stunned, I mean you guys know that I did both parts at two different times, so it turned out to be a bit repetitive. it was still nice though. Then said Tweeter, expressed that they enjoyed my attempt at poetry! The seven killers one. It was just plain crazy. Of course I thanked that person because they shocked and flattered me at the same time.

I did a second takeover last night as well. It was a bit quieter than usual, but still great. Luckily Bryan Thomas and A. K. Michaels joined me and it's always fun talking to those two. A few of the American participants think we're crazy :p

So anyway, I hope you all have a lovely Sunday. I'll probably see you all on Tuesday for story time.

C.S  

No comments:

Post a Comment