Saturday 2 August 2014

A Morning Quickie.

Good morning all. This is just a quick notice to let you all know that my interview type thing will be aired today instead of the 5th! Good job, I checked my emails. This is hopefully the right link: http://nerdgirlofficial.com/ or failing that, their facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.NG

To be honest, I can't really remember what I said, but hopefully you find it entertaining. I just want to say a huge thank you to Gladys and the rest of the girls over there. :)

Also, our little-big writing project is now moving along smoothly, with hopeful cameos from Tim Arnot and Ken Magee. Ken will be featured in my drabbles series, in the coming weeks.

Oh yeah, I've left a memo on my front door, letting Amazon 'not so much logic' logistics know, that I am home. Forever determined.

I almost forgot to tell you what time my interview is! It's 10 Am (PST) So I make that at 7pm English time. Enjoy the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment