Friday 15 August 2014

The Weekly Round-Down. (No.3)

It's been one of them weeks this week, covering a spectrum of good and bad days. As you may be aware my last personal blog wasn't that pleasant, resorting to foul language and anger driven sentences. My apologies for that, I can guarantee it won't happen again... Well as long as nothing bad happens. There's nothing like having to re-submit a second edition of your book, two weeks after its release to dampen the mood.

I had planned to release a second edition next year, before the second book comes out. There were some additional chapters I wanted to include... So perhaps there will be some kind of definitive edition, I'm not sure.

I have been planning for a while to do a second quiz, but since the whole mess with jess' cup, I have held off. Yesterday, I went to pick up her second cup and I will be sending it to her shortly. If this second cup doesn't make it to her, I will be going postal, with all my rage directed at the royal mail. I really hate doing things twice.

On the plus side, people are responding well to my book, which is good. I've secured a week off work in September to write, I've managed to get to the gym loads this week and Eilis brought me cake and strawberry milkshake which made it feel like a birthday. That happens whenever there's cake.

I've probably missed some stuff out... My memory is a bad as my Nan's. Oh, yeah... I finally managed to go and see Guardians of the Galaxy! It was amazing, I think it may be a close tie to being my favourite of the Marvel films. It's just so much fun. I've been a fan of James Gunn for a long time and he doesn't disappoint.

I've persevered with watching shield, it's slightly paying off. It's gradually getting better, but it's still nowhere near brilliant.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, here's this weeks top 15...

  (Lwp)
1. (1) Love & Pride – King
2. (3) Black Star – Celldweller
3. (2) A is for Action – Ima Robot
4. (4) Sweet Dreams – Eurhythmics
5. (7) Seether – I’m the One
6. (n/a) Never Want to Dance – Mindless Self-Indulgence
7. (5) Flowers – Son Lux
8. (n/a) Unshakeable – Celldweller
9. (n/a) All the World is Mad – Thrice
10. (10) Talons – Bloc Party
11. (13) Androids – Eminem & LP
12. (n/a) Hook and Splinters – Otep
13. (11) The Courtesy Call – Aperture Science P.L
14. (8) Poltergeist – Deftones
15. (6) The Matthew Effect – Nothing More


No comments:

Post a Comment