Sunday 24 August 2014

In 'Poll' Position.

What a pain in the integral cleft that was. I have now created a poll for you to vote from. It should be just to your left. I had to bloody change my blog template and faff around with other stuff. They don't make it easy.

I did try to embed it in the post but they weren't having that, so if you're on your phone, just click on web version and get voting :) It closes on the Sunday before so you've got like six days. I had to remove my last post because of all the mess, so this is now post 95. I'll still be posting my painful parody today as well, so you get two posts in one day. *And the crowd goes wild.*

 Enjoy your day people.

 Note: I thought it was Monday already. So technically you won't get two posts in one day :p

No comments:

Post a Comment