Thursday 7 August 2014

Failure On A Productive Level.

So I failed, couldn't even make it last. I tried but to no avail and after speaking with fellow author Tim Arnot, I couldn't resist the urge any longer. I booted up my net book and started writing! And it was glorious! To be back in that world of characters was definitely something I'd missed.

It's weird because the second book to Maybe, Misery is nothing like the first, so it's taken me a little longer to care for the characters. Now though, I'm on the right track and I will make it better than the first. I also dropped a small teaser of the Facebook, which I will post below. It was really just to push me into being more productive. No more three year malarkey, I've given myself just over a year, which is perfectly doable!

I'm a little bit excited. Purely because I actually know, it's not a traditional sequel. It does not exist for the sake of it. It doesn't follow the same character and have more of his tales of sex and violence. It's more of an adventure this time around.

Anyway; To conclude, it's good to be back.

Oh shit yeah, the weekly round-down may be a bit late this week, Saturday at the latest. But it may not, depends what time I get home on Friday. Just thought I'd let you know. And next Tuesday it's confirmed that we will have drabbles from Michael Brookes, Ken Magee, Bryan Thomas and myself :)

Have a nice day

C.S


No comments:

Post a Comment