Tuesday 9 September 2014

The Writer, Day Two: Enthusiasm

Good morning all, it is indeed the second day of writing and my enthusiasm is at an all time high; mainly because yesterday went so well.

I woke up, had some breakfast and got to work. Though to tell the truth, I only did half a day. I managed to write three and a half chapters, meaning that I only have eight chapters left to write and six days to do it. Which is pretty awesome!

I also managed to do some promotion for the now free Maybe, Misery. It was downloaded seventy times off Amazon alone yesterday, which will go a long way to getting my desired forty three reviews; however I've started to crave a top one hundred spot, maybe I'm just competitive. I just don't know.

At about five, my eyes grew tired of looking at a laptop screen so I went for a game of tennis and I played fairly blood good! I still got beat but it was 6-3 6-4 6-0, which if you compare it to last time's 6-0, 6-1, 6-0, it's a big improvement :p But just like using Twitter, I'm still rubbish and have a ways to go. Then I sat down and watched the England game, which surprisingly they won. I then returned home, stuck some Frasier on and went to sleep.

So anyway, it's time to get some writing done. I will be posting your story time today, just later on. Until then, enjoy your day.

C.S    

No comments:

Post a Comment