Wednesday 10 September 2014

The Writer, Day Three: Eye-Sore

Good morning all,

So it's day three of being a writer. Yesterday was still quite productive, though I only managed two and a half chapters. It wasn't a lack of enthusiasm, or writers block though, it was the fact that I started to feel bloody sleepy from staring at the screen and this was at four in the afternoon!

I have like five days to complete seven and a half chapters which is still pretty decent and I know that once I near the end, it will flow out.

Me and the Nan ended up having pizza and chips for tea, so it's safe to say my diet has gone out of the window, though hopefully I'll get some cardio done in the form of tennis today. We had a few games of cards, which she is in the lead at the moment. I do not like this.

To be fair, I haven't got that much to say today. I don't think there will be a writers edge, so my apologies for that.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

C.S

No comments:

Post a Comment