Thursday 11 September 2014

The Writer, Day Four: The End is Nigh!

First off let me apologise for yesterday, it would appear I miss-led you all. Not on purpose mind! After I posted, I realised I actually only had five and a half chapters left, not seven and a half as I informed you.

Obviously this was a good thing, so I got my breakfast and off I went. I did indeed flow out! Because after I had finished, I had two chapters remaining! Two!

I've got to admit, I've loved this week! No 4 am alarm, no trivial job... it's been fantastic! So yesterday, after my writing I went to play tennis again, except this time, I progressed backwards once more. A 6-0, 6-1, 6-3, 6-0 defeat. Shocking I know. Afterwards we went for some chicken and rice and I returned home. I also completed my last part for the Halloween story! It's really quite sad that it's almost over. It has been a privilege to work with Ava, Nav and Rick but most of all, it's been tremendous fun. So, hopefully by Halloween we will be sharing it with you all :)

After that, I was still in a productive mood, so I switched on my iTunes and BAM! Two new drabbles and I wrote another chapter! Which of course means, that after my breakfast today... I have ONE chapter left!

Obviously I will go into more detail about the book soon. Despite being set in the same world as the first, I honestly believe it's a lot different. Where, deep down behind all the sex, murder and betrayal; the first one was a love story, the second one is more of an adventure about a boy, determined to find his father.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm going to officially finish writing my second book.

C.S

No comments:

Post a Comment