Friday 12 September 2014

The Writer, Day Five: Completion!

Who needs seven days eh? Obviously not me :p Yesterday was a momentous occasion for myself at least. I completed the first draft of The Talon Strand: Maybe, Misery Two! *And the crowd goes wild* Then, I put my last part to the collaboration I've been working on with Nav, A.k. Michaels and Rick Haynes.

Which was kind of a downer, purely because it's been so much fun working with them all. They're all fantastic. Now we've been discussing editing and covers and stuff, but soon I won't wake up to those countless emails I've grown accustomed to.

It feels good know that the Talon strand is done. Don't get me wrong, in my opinion, it's still awful and needs a lot of bloody work; but it's still better than the first draft of Maybe, misery... Now that was a disaster.

So what now? Well, for me... This blog will go back to normal, as of next week. I'll be sorting out all the work-like stuff for Happy Halloween with the others guys. I'll also be working on fattening up the Talon strand (It's already bigger than Maybe, Misery) and then there's NOVA... The short story I plan to release as well. There's also the shorts and drabble book I wouldn't mind releasing and there's talk of another collaboration with another author.

So I'll bid you all farewell... I'm going to enjoy these last remaining days of my holiday without the pressure of having to write. Have a great weekend everybody!

C.S

No comments:

Post a Comment