Monday 21 July 2014

Tomorrow - Today.

So anyway, jump past yesterdays angered post and today is a new day, but not as new as tomorrow. You see, tomorrow is the point of no return. Any last changes I want to make have to be done tomorrow in time for release day. I've already changed the author photo. Literally, the exact same photo but in black and white. I have no decent pictures at all! I think that's it though to be honest, which is such a relief to say. 

I completed my interview for Nerd-Girl and it was kind of weird answering questions, I enjoyed it though. They have asked me to create a topic to talk about. The safe option would probably be my book, but I'm not sure what is left to say. So I don't bloody know what I'm going to talk about... Maybe film or music, who knows.

I just can't wait to get back to the gym next week, I have missed it. Perhaps it's why I've been so volatile recently, the lack of a punch bag. Plus I'm supposed to be doing a run in September (as much as I hate running) and I haven't even attempted a run since my knee is still shit. 

Don't forget that tomorrow we'll have more drabbles from myself, Nav Logan and Bryan Thomas. Which fucking reminds me, I still have to find something for Wednesday that doesn't include shocking poetry. Thursday, three's a crowd returns but I think it may be the last one... I'm not sure how many sets of answers I have left. 

Until tomorrow Earthlings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment