Saturday 12 July 2014

Smash them words!

So as of this moment Maybe, Misery is available to pre-order on iTunes for 49p or $0.99 respectively. With more sites on the way. I think it's a fair price... though I do rate my book higher than that, I already told you guys I'm not releasing it for the money. I guess I'm getting quite nervous now as well as excited. I'm also slightly concerned about all the formatting mumbo jumbo! What a pain in the ass it is! So I can only hope that all the versions turn out okay!

Luckily, I'll know the print version will be perfect which will go along way in comforting me if all things digital go to hell (though the versions I've seen so far seem fine). 
Speaking of hell, trying to go through the meat grinder on Smash words was awful and I just didn't make it through. Telling me my book wasn't formatted corrected even though it's been edited and formatted by a professional! They're lying! 
Then telling me that my book cover wasn't correct! Even though it was created on createspace, which is designed for digital output! They're lying again! 
So I hate them for now. I gave up yesterday being over tired and hot from this gorgeous weather. 

I'll return to it on a day when my patience is at a high. Anyway... I'm sure I had more to say, but I can't remember what it was. Oh shit yeah... Don't forget to submit your writings/scribblings/poems for Tuesday and Wednesday :) I've asked a good friend of mine Nav Logan, author of the storm-bringer saga, if I can post an excellent drabble of his on here.

Anyway I'm sure I'll return soon with more ramblings... I hope you all have an awesome weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment