Thursday 24 July 2014

Late nights And Bright Ideas.

So it's 22:25 here as I type this. I should be going to sleep since I'm up at four for work but I'm not. I've just got too much to do tomorrow! How am I supposed to promote my book whilst I'm at work? I don't have a bloody clue. I'm also considering moving house but I don't know whether to. It's decent for work (except for the uphill bike ride on my death trap of a bike - it now rattles AND creaks), it's decent for the gym and breakfast shops. It's close to my Nans as well. It doesn't help that the WI-FI is being cancelled soon so I don't know whether to continue it or just wait until I move. I'm well aware this all sounds under-dramatic but it just couldn't of come at a worse time! I'm in an indecisive mood and it's affecting the joy of releasing a book... Well plus the fact that I'm at work.

So my plan is... I will publish the pre-written blog at about 3-4 AM and post on Kuf ready for the morning. Then I will hit the face book with a long status, tagging numerous people in a hope that they share it.  When I get home from work, I will hit up my personal authors account, TWI- what the fuck is going on -TTER and my authors page. Sounds like a plan?

Well asides from the lack of sleep. Oh, good news, I'll be appearing on the NerdGirl blog on August 5th I think she said, so get them looked up. I'll remind you closer to the time, I've written a small piece on the pro's and cons of self-publishing (sort of).

My plan is to get forty three reviews on Amazon, that's three times as many as the first act got so it makes sense. If that happens, I'll be happy.

Anyway, obviously my next post will be all links and shit, but I'll see you guys soon. Enjoy the time in between.

C.S

 

No comments:

Post a Comment