Thursday 3 July 2014

Maybe, not so much Misery.

Hello all, first off, I'm sorry for missing all the recent series I've been doing! This 20/20 quiz really has taken over! Luckily there's only one round and one post left then it'll be over... Unless you've enjoyed it... Then I'm not sorry :) As I promised when I first started this blog, I made you all aware that I wouldn't just use it to promote my upcoming book, and I think I've stuck to that.

However as of five minutes ago Maybe, Misery is just sat waiting ready to come out on July 25th! It's not far away yet too far away! It'll only be on Amazon at first until I have time to get it on other places like smashwords and google i-books, places like that. It will be 286 pages and I really am proud of it and then 3 year journey it's taken me on! It's been long and fucking tiring!

As I've always said, I'm not releasing this book to make money... I've spent too much on it already! Almost £600! I've always wanted to write a book, ever since I was a small child and I've always tried! Yet Maybe, Misery is the first story I've ever completed. Being a writer is still a dream for me and a distant one at that. It wasn't so long ago that I wasn't even going to release it but for a friend to convince me otherwise. My only hope is that people enjoy it and I'm genuinely being fucking honest! I remember my first post... I told you guys I'd always be honest and not once would I tell you what I'm having for dinner; I think I've upheld that promise.
And yes I may have mentioned breakfast, but that's the most important meal of the day :p

Anyway I've told you when my books out and that's that. After it's release, I promise there will be no spamming of this blog! I may mention an offer or promotion in a blog but only quietly! If I mention Maybe, Misery it'll be merely peoples reactions (don't worry, I wont post reviews) or future writing in general.

Thank you guys for listening, Much love

C.S

No comments:

Post a Comment