Friday 25 July 2014

Chaos Incarnate.

I guess if I was to summon today up, it would be with a sigh of relief. It's just been stupidly crazy. I did end up staying up all night and my plan to tag everyone is a status worked like a treat. My phones was beeping away during an exceptionally busy day at work.
Today went off almost flawlessly even though, half an hour ago, I found out my book was now available on another website, which was a bit late. Asides from that though it's been great.

The support I've had from everyone has been excellent, well except from my family... but what is family for, if to not disappoint and make you realise that the only thing you need in life, is your own determination. Obviously, I do not include my Nan and a few other members in this small jab. Perhaps I should lie more, pretend to be friends with the people I don't like, then I'll go jump in my helicopter and fly off to fucking la-la land. If you're not yourself, then you're just a shallow empty husk playing pretend. My mother did raise me to be honest, which I'm sure she regrets. So my love goes out to all my friends and all my fellow Kuffers.

Anyway, I've been getting my stuff ready for my first author take over, which should be weird. You know me and communication don't mix. I'll post more details soon perhaps.

I've been considering alternatives for blog posts, now that Threes a Crowd has gone. I was thinking about writing an article about different aspects of humanity each week, what do you guys reckon? I don't want it to seem like ranting though. Saying that, I'm continuously amused by the notion of entitling a post: Fuck-A-Duck Face :p

Fucking Facebook today! As you may know, I've started using my author page again as I've had quite a few new likes and people have been interacting with my posts. So today of all days, I post my book links and such on it... "Your post has reached 7 people. Boost post." SEVEN FUCKING PEOPLE! Thanks a fucking bunch Facebook.

I also noticed that a few of my blog views come from the same areas in America each week. Now you have to bare in mind, that the Blogger map isn't exactly Google; but I narrowed it down to Alaska and the Mid section, like Kansas, Missouri, Colorado type areas. And that's a guess, like I said it's not Google maps. Anyway, I just wanted to say a big thank you to you guys and/or girls for reading my blog. Unless you're some kind of moderator for Blogger, then that's not exactly fair is it. If they even have moderators? The fuck if I know.  

And if I hear one more person go on about 'that' trailer, I swear, I'm going to chuck myself out of a window. When you have to announce the exclusive version of a song in a trailer for a film, you should start to worry. It's going to be shockingly awful, but they'll go and see it anyway, just like all the remakes they complain about. "Oh as if they're rebooting Pop-up Pete. Hollywood should die! Do something original!" A few months later... "What shall we do tonight?" "Lets go and see the new Pop-up Pete film!"

I do amuse myself.

I've forgotten to post my top songs of the week, so I may do that tomorrow. Until then, happy weekend... Or MAYBE, it'll be full of MISERY... See what I did there? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment