Tuesday 22 July 2014

Late Nights and Bright Lights.

What a gloriously sunny day it was today! To my American readers, we rarely see the sun, so when it comes out and stays out; it's a notable surprise. Stupid me decided to take my bike to work and what seemed like the hottest day of the year, it wasn't pleasant.

On the plus side, it's my two days off now and then guess what it is? It's book release day!!! One day of being everywhere talking about my book and then I can move on (sort of). This week has been kind of a blur and filled with indecisiveness. I can't decide whether to move or not because where I am now is convenient for the gym, work and my Nan. I could just buy some ear plus and avoid a murder charge... I just don't know.

I've been writing everyday recently and you know what? I fucking love it! I haven't felt like this in ages! I don't know whether I'll ever have a career as a writer but I enjoy writing, so why not. As long as I stick to my guns and never write a book like that fucking awful mess of grey... or whatever the fuck it's called.

I've just finished writing my peace for Nerd Girl about the pros and cons of self-publishing. It seems to be half decent, we'll see I guess. I'll let you guys no when it's up in case you want to read it.

Oh yeah, A.K. Michaels has agreed to appear in The Call of the Wild 2 even if it's just a 100 word cameo :)

I think that's it for now, my eye lids are getting to heavy to carry. I don't need to tell you what's coming tomorrow do I? Because I bloody haven't thought of anything else to put there yet. So join me tomorrow for some on-the-spot shocking poetry attempt.

Enjoy your days and nights, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment