Monday 7 July 2014

Mind Dependency.

Yeah, you guessed it... I'm still waiting! It's like a special kind or torture... hopefully it'll come tomorrow and things can progress. Though its not all been doom, gloom and coming up with excuses to ramble on my blog. After spending the morning at work, and correcting the posting errors about Duallists (it takes place on the moon, not bloody Mars) I came home sleepy, since I'd been up since half two yesterday afternoon. You've got to fucking love switching from days to nights every week, back and forth. Anyway, I arrived at home, disappointed that my proof copy of Maybe, misery hadn't arrived. I decided to get some food and enjoy a few episodes of Frasier (I do love Frasier) before getting some sleep.

After my nap, I awoke and fancied writing, I felt the need to. So faced with my recent troubles of deciding, I sent Eilis a snap chat asking her to pick a number between 2 and 7, these being the numbered files for book 'projects'. She picked 3, which just so happens to bloody by, you guessed it... The second book to Maybe, Misery!

I know what you're thinking... I fucking hate sequels too! And bloody remakes. However, having already written around 100 pages, I can tell you that it isn't really a sequel. It just expands the world a little more... So I'm feeling optimistic. You'll see, chances are I'll end up sharing some of it with you guys.

Speaking of Eilis, she's requested that I write a drabble about her (big ego or what :p) I have written it yet, but I know it will be titled 'A pain in the ass' he he he. Also, I've just received the last set of answers for my 20/20 quiz! So that will be up by Wednesday, then things can go back to normal.

Anyway, that's all for now I think. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment