Wednesday 16 July 2014

Attempt At Poetry Wednesdays! (No.4)

Damn it, I almost forgot about this... need to find something else to put in it's place :p It's my day off today, so lots of Frasier and admiring the rain from the warmth of the indoors. I have written any poetry of any sorts so this is off the top of my head...

As I gaze from out the window
I'm at amazed by what I see
Millions of little droplets, pounding against the floor
Cursed at by a many, appreciated by me

The rain sounds soothing as I listen
Splashing against the floor
Even as it glistens
Battering every door

I rest my head upon my pillow
And watch in blissful glee
Forever comforted by its presence
Constantly thinking lucky me

That was painful, even just writing that. I hope you find some amusement from it, I'm going to spend the rest of the day finding something else to fill the Wednesday gap :)


No comments:

Post a Comment