Thursday 10 July 2014

One Small Step For Chris.

Facebook you kinky devil, trying endlessly to get money out of me in return for your services. It's like prostitution without the endorphins afterwards. I am of course talking about my writers page and how they have killed my reached to almost zero! Insisting I should 'boost' my posts... Yeah because I'm a fucking business and I want to spam people don't I!

That's sarcasm by the way, I have no intention of spamming anyone! So anyway, I have simply set up another personal account under the name of c.s. bailey. That way people can add me as a friend and it's a lot more personal. I still have my actual personal page so I can express the opinions I wouldn't publicise outside of my friends. It makes sense to me at least.

Anyway, it would seem everything can go back to normal now so here's the schedule for the coming weeks:

Tuesday: I will share some writing with you, whether it be a drabble or something else with Nova being on hold for the minute, but remember I go to see my Nan after work, so it's technically Wednesday morning... well except for my American readers.

Wednesday: I will attempt poetry some more, because I like to entertain myself at how awful it is and hopefully you guys like it too. (Remember to send yours in!)

Thursday: Three's a crowd will return, at least for a while. I have like four left... I think.

Friday: I will share with you a chart of  the recent songs I've been listening to! Because we all love to discover new music, especially myself! So if you have a playlist, get it emailed in! MrTalon87@aol.co.uk and I'll get it posted :)

Here is my Top 15 Chart


  1. Beaten in Lips - Beartooth
  2. Radiate - Enter Shikari
  3. All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix
  4. Sex & Lies - Nothing More
  5. Androids - Eminem and LP
  6. Twinge - Chevelle
  7. Have You Ever - Incubus
  8. Sail - Awolnation
  9. Casio - Mindless Self-Indulgence 
  10. Blood - In This Moment
  11. Pioneers - Bloc Party
  12. The Courtesy Call - Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory 
  13. No Wisdom Brings Solace - Sybreed
  14. The Matthew Effect - Nothing More
  15. Ouija Board - Chevelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment