Saturday 5 July 2014

Issues in the Middle.

So here we are again... Another gorgeous Saturday and it'll soon be time for me to work all through the night. I ordered the proof copy of my book yesterday, which I'm excited for and just as anxious to get my hands on it. Now that Maybe, Misery is finished I'm having trouble deciding what to write next... Now I know what you may say: "Maybe, misery was one your bucket list. Why are you continuing to write more?"

You'd be right to ask, I guess I don't really know. I enjoy writing and I've enjoyed the world its introduced me too. I guess it gives me a sort of purpose I guess, fuck knows but regardless; I am going to continue. Or you know, maybe I won't... Maybe I'll just give up. I got lucky with Maybe, misery... actually having a complete story! I guess only time will tell. Speaking of time, I've rambled on long enough. Here's another 100 word drabble. Don't forget, if you fancy writing one, just email it to me: MrTalon87@aol.co.uk
Enjoy...

Hot Sweats

I awake from my slumber in a hot sweat, dripping from almost every pore in on my body.
Panicky and irritable I make my way to the bathroom for a pee and other morning constitutionals.

How has it come around so quickly?! Where has the time bloody gone! It’s gone nowhere!
Three fucking years!

Will they like it? What if they don’t?
Do I like it? Should I make even more last minute changes!

I’ve loved it, I’ve hated it but now it’ll soon be over!
My mind races and my heart paces…

It’ll soon be my book release day.

No comments:

Post a Comment