Friday 18 July 2014

7 Days of Misery.

Yes, that's right folks... In what has been the longest month of my life, there remains only seven days! I've spent my time contacting review type people including nerd girl to sort out reviews once the book is released and a possible interview!

I've also been talking to Nav Logan and Bryan Thomas about a sequel to The call of the Wild. We're all a bit busy with our books but we're going to make time for it. It's going to be bigger and may include more bananas :p I also wouldn't mind getting more authors involved, even if only for a cameo... I may have to send some messages out.

What else... Oh yes, I'm already half way through the first draft of the second book to Maybe, Misery with the working title - The Talon Strand. I really really want to share some of it! Maybe I should wait until the first book is out! I'm always over-eager... unless it's to get to work on time ha ha.

There's only one thing I'm not happy about and that's my author photo... it's fucking awful! I may have to change it... The point of no return is Tuesday night so I've got a few days left.

I've decided Maybe, Misery is an evolving drama. That's a new genre and yes I made it up but it makes sense. It doesn't fit in to one specific genre, I'm sure Kobo have listed it as Science Fiction! It's not a Sci-Fi! Though an argue could be made that it's Science - Fiction :p

To me, Maybe Misery is a drama about a man struggling with his own life. Everything else is in the background, it's about Talon and his endless struggle.

I'll warn you now, on Friday I will be everywhere promoting my book (well after work anyway). There will be links flying like saucers. I apologise now, but it's for one day only, afterwards they'll be confined to my links section as promised. I may even create a separate page for all the bloody links.

Anyway, that's enough talking for now. Here's my top 15 of the week:


  1. Androids - Eminem and LP
  2. Beaten in Lips - Beartooth
  3. Again We Rise - Lamb of God
  4. Radiate - Enter Shikari
  5. Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower
  6. Talons - Bloc Party
  7. The Lines - Beartooth
  8. Claws - Son Lux
  9. The Courtesy Call - Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory 
  10. Sex & Lies - Nothing More
  11. The 2nd Law (Unsustainable) - Muse
  12. Shatter - Feeder
  13. Gold Cobra - Limp Bizkit
  14. Sail - Awolnation
  15. Twinge - Chevelle

No comments:

Post a Comment