Saturday 26 July 2014

Aftermath(s)

How do you fit six books into a box? Well if Amazons express delivery option is anything to go by, you cram them in and bend them! Fuckers. As a gift to the people that purchased both acts of my book on paperback, I said I would give them a full copy of the full book. How nice am I? :p

So I've just got to bloody send them off or give them out and wait anxiously for reviews. I haven't really got much in the form of things to say today. I've been thinking about whether I'm going to write another book or not, more and more. And even though I have been writing, I've stopped until I make up my mind. Well except for any collaborating stories.

I mean, it was simply on my bucket list to write a book and I've done that now. So is there any need to continue that? Even if I enjoy it. If I wanted, I could have the first part of Nova released by the end of the year followed by Maybe, Misery 2 next year. I'm just not to sure at the moment.

Anyway here is the Top 15 chart of the week!

   (Lwp)
1. (n/a) Flowers – Son Lux
2. (1) Androids – Eminem & LP
3. (2) Beaten in lips – Bear tooth
4. (3) Again we Rise – Lamb of God
5. (n/a) Drones – Eminem & LP
6. (11) The 2nd Law (Unsustainable) – Muse
7. (7) The Lines – Bear Tooth
8. (n/a) Flux – Bloc Party
9. (6) Talons – Bloc Party
10. (n/a) Summer Time – Mae
11. (9) The Courtesy Call – Aperture Science P.L
12. (n/a) Summertime Sadness – Lana Del Rey
13. (8) Claws – Son Lux
14. (5) All Along the Watchtower – Jimi Hendrix
15. (10) Sex & Lies – Nothing More

No comments:

Post a Comment