Monday 2 June 2014

25th Hour.

So I've been awake for like 25 hours now, just like most Mondays. I spent last night with my Nan playing Star Wars monopoly and watching old quiz shows, then returned home to work on Maybe, misery. I'm 99.4% sure the cover is done and dusted... well asides from choosing between matte and gloss.

Although I'm slightly tired, I do like Mondays, mainly because it's English breakfast and Game of Thrones days and after today's episode, all I can say is AS IF THAT JUST HAPPENED!!! I'll admit, I haven't read the books but as most of you know, I'm always late to these things and I was introduced to the show first.

Also Amazon sent me an email stating that my new kindle would be delivered today so I don't know whether to get some sleep and hope it fits through my letterbox, or wait up in a sleepy hope that it actually comes! In the early hours I had planned to share some more of the story I've been writing with you all but I didn't and I don't know why. Maybe I will later, if I'm still awake and I can convince myself that people actually want to read it.

I've also noticed that I spend more time on the Kindle users forum than I do on any other social networking site. It's probably because the people are friendlier, more socially adept and have more to say than the people on a supposed social networking site. I mean if you speak to someone on Kuf, they respond, you start a conversation and it's the beginning of something. If you speak to someone you don't know on Facebook, their like "who the fuck are you." Or they just ignore you completely. We all know how I feel about ignorant people but what is it, that's made this social networking site so unsociable? The mind ponders. I'm guessing it's because some people tell you exactly what they are doing at all times, so you don't really need to speak to them because you know how they are. Such a person is pissed off with life. Such a person has fed the kids and is now going to clean the kitchen. I mean, is that really necessary?

I wouldn't update my status posting 'Chris Bailey is having a poo.' I just wouldn't, there are certain aspects of peoples lives, that others don't need to know about. What do you mean I'm ranting again? I should probably stop blogging when I'm tired.

Anyway, I hope you all make the most of your Monday, or like me inform people exactly what you're doing then proceed to rant about people doing what you've just done.

Welcome to the 25th hour.

C.S


No comments:

Post a Comment