Thursday 5 June 2014

Constantly, Always.

So I'm sat at Nan's, reading an article on things I should include in my blog whilst she was on that bloody game on her phone. Obviously, I'm quite new to blogging so I have been looking for ideas that expand on from just telling you about my day. It has given me a couple of ideas to work with so I'll see what happens there. One of the points was to share stories and poems.

Obviously for you, my readers are well aware that I have been sharing NOVA with you guys. Then I remembered a time when I was younger and somewhat more romantic. I used to be known to write a tiny amount of poetry. I know, it's crazy right...

So anyway, I thought maybe I should have a go at writing something along the lines of poetry and I did, in 8.5 minutes. I'm going to share it with you lovely guys and girls, just because I'm nice like that.

Remember, it's been a while and I wrote it in less than ten minutes...

Constantly intruding my thoughts like a welcome distraction.
Always making me smile despite your absence.

Constantly lighting up the darkness that reigns within.
Always keeping my beating heart on edge.

Constantly at the centre of my minds world.
Always have I forever been lost in your eye's.

Constantly wandering where you are now.
Always wanting you by my side.

Constantly missing in this world with out you.
Always lost in my dreams with you.

Constantly suffering from this unspoken love.
Always hoping that my silent words are found somewhere in this vast abyss.

Constantly.
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment