Tuesday 24 June 2014

A Thankful Apology.

Hello everyone. First off I want to apologize for missing out Nova Tuesdays due to my 20/20 quiz taking place. My attempt at poetry will also be missing tomorrow as well. It's the last five contestants tomorrow to see who goes through to round two! As I previously mentioned a while back, I tried to get a few authors involved... I managed one, in the form of the awesome A.K Michaels. You can find out more about her via the link on this page. Three's a crowd will return on Thursday and everything will continue as usual until Round two is ready.

Secondly, over the past few days my blog passed 1000 views. Now we all know I'm new to blogging, I've mentioned that a few too many times. So I just want to say a massive thank you to every single person that has read my blog! A thousand views may not be a lot in terms of blog views (it may be! You can colour me clueless) but it means a lot to me so once again, Thank you!

The editing process for maybe, misery is well under-way and I am delighted to say that 1. the editor I have chosen is in fact awesome. And 2. From what has been returned to me, it really does look a lot fucking better!

Anyway that's all for now... oh shit... I almost forgot. To the people that read my blog, I have set up an email account specifically for reason such as this. If you'd like to contribute in any way to my blog, for example; share your attempts at poetry or just tell us all a bit about yourself and what interests you about the whole blogging thing. Even if you want to take part in any of the series I run (now or in the future) You can email me at MrTalon87@aol.co.uk 

Enjoy the rest of your day
C.S

No comments:

Post a Comment