Saturday 14 June 2014

A Saturday Check up.

So anyway, with the world cup starting, that seems to be the high point of many peoples conversations. However, with everyone else talking about it, there's no need for me to... so if you thought I was going to blog about football (soccer) and you aren't a fan, you can rest easy.

Maybe, misery is two weeks away from being sent away for it's line edit... and I grow ever the more excited. Partly because at the moment I'm doing nothing! Obviously, I'm still writing and I'm still going to the gym but I'm not working towards a goal or challenge so it all feels... empty. Then again, my cousin text me today about doing a 42km obstacle course so with Maybe, misery soon coming into action and a next possible challenge, things could be on the up.

I've also been trying to get a blog quiz up and running, a sort of general knowledge knock-out quiz and it would be different than usual blog fare. To be honest, it's been quite difficult getting people to do with some people completely ignoring my messages, like I'm asking for money or bone marrow. You all know my feelings on ignorance so I don't have to tell you that I hope they spontaneously combust :p It's coming along though and it should hopefully be ready soon, I've even tried to get some authors involved.

Don't forget about Nova Tuesdays, poor attempt at poetry Wednesdays and the limited run of Three's a crowd will return on Thursday.

Anyway, I hope your all well and enjoying the weekend. If I don't speak to you all before Tuesday, I hope you enjoy the Game of Thrones season finale.

Much love

C.S

No comments:

Post a Comment