Wednesday 18 June 2014

Attempt at Poetry Wednesdays! (No.3)

Yes, it's that time again... I forgot about the five minutes I set aside, opting to watch the Wolf of Wall Street instead, so this attempt is being composed right now, off the top of my head. Enjoy... Oh and it's worth mentioning, some crazy bastard has put the first act of Maybe, misery (which is no longer in print) on Amazon UK for one thousand pounds. This made me chuckle :p Have a nice day everybody.

Killing Time
As I stand gazing up at the dark sky of night.
Breathless and wounded from this all but over fight.

A barrage of images flash through my brain.
Of lust, love, anger and pain.

I lie on the ground covered in blood.
It makes a peculiar substance when mixed with the mud.

I stare at the stars.
Longing help from afar.

Just know that I tried.
Until this day that I died.


No comments:

Post a Comment