Monday 30 June 2014

Little Big Things.

Hello all, it's been a productive week this week. Maybe, misery is officially 99.9% finished! I just want to comb through it one last time and make sure that I'm completely happy with the story.
Someone asked me the other day, what kind of genre it is... I was stumped to say the least! So after much debate I've decided it's a pre-post apocalyptic, erotic, action/ adventure drama :p it really is! I've managed to cram everything in to this book. And now that it's nearly out, I'm proud of the fact that I've persevered because it's been a fucking long three years!

Anyway, it's only a short hello today as I've got some work to do, so here is a consolation prize for anyone uninterested in my book... More writing containing innuendo's :p
I hope you all have had awesome days, Much love.

Coming Quickly

‘I want you to come’ she mutters all flustered and breathless, sweat glistening off her arms.
I tell her that I’m not ready to come, I need more time.

‘I want you to come… for me’
‘I’m telling you woman, I’m not ready and this pressure you are putting on me only delays it further.’

‘Just come’ she moans, as she continues to tire.
It’s become annoying now so I think clearly and prepare myself ‘Fine, I hope you are ready.’

 Don’t you just hate it when your running partner asks you to a party at your exes.

No comments:

Post a Comment