Sunday 8 June 2014

Short and Sweet Sundays.

My apologies first of all, it's been a while since I have posted. The back end of this past week has been awful. You know when everything that happens just seems to annoy you? Yeah, one of them, so I didn't want to post whilst in a negative frame of mind. It doesn't help that I'm just waiting anxiously for maybe, misery to be shipped off, so once again... I apologise.

Sundays as you may know is my change around day, finishing work at 7 a.m this morning and back at work for 6 a.m tomorrow morning. So the only thing I really do is go and spend time with my Nan (as soon as she's finished at bloody bingo) and I do a spot of writing.

So far... I have filled two out of seven days for specific blog posts. Every Tuesday I will post a chapter of Nova up until, I've not written enough to post. Hopefully though, setting a deadline will keep writing a priority. Wednesday's I will post a attempt at poetry, it should be entertaining to say the least. I in no way consider myself to have an ability to compose to poem; hence the entertainment.

There are a few other ideas I have splashing around but there's two for now.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a lovely weekend, I'll see you all soon.

C.S

No comments:

Post a Comment