Saturday 31 May 2014

Oh, Saturdays...

So I finished work yesterday and headed home swiftly ready for some breakfast and a couple of episodes of Bones. My cousin text me if we were still on for the gym which I confirmed we were. We haven't been since before Three peaks and I've been dying to get back, despite my knee.

Anyway we came, we saw, we conquered and it was good to be back. We enjoyed a protein shake, followed by a salad and then he told me he fancied a few beers. Luckily we left it to late so we couldn't go otherwise I would of been regretting it today.

Over the weekend, the first to acts of Maybe, misery have been removed from Amazon with the only remaining copies being from third party sellers. Act Two has gone and the last time I checked Act One had only a single copy remaining. This makes the owners of the paperbacks sold, holders of a limited edition. Which made me smile a bit, but it was the right thing to do. They will not reflect the quality of the full book but I have learned a lot releasing the first two acts.

I can look forward to the fact, that in less than 4 weeks Maybe, misery will be heading to a professional editor and it will come back better than ever. I've have spent the past week tweaking it in different ways and I will do so until it leaves my grasp. I know it's not perfect... However it is my baby and I love it. I'm also excited because I know for a fact that if I wanted to, it could continue into another book. Not necessarily following the same character but set within the same world and I've grown to love the fictional world I've spent so long inside.

I'm back working nights as well tonight and since I was woken up at ten a.m, today is going to be a long day. I've have spent the day watching more Bones and tweaking Maybe, misery and I can't wait until June 27th when it all kicks off in preparation for it's release.

Happy Saturday everybody.

C.S

No comments:

Post a Comment