Tuesday 27 May 2014

Dilemmas, dilemmas.

So anyway... Now I'm back to reality after my short break, I'm back working on Maybe, misery making any last minute changes before it goes to the line editor at the end of June. I've got to admit, it's good to be back with my first love. Before my break and as I were building up to the release of act three, I felt I'd had enough and I just wanted it to be out and out of the way. Now though, I have realized why I fell in love with telling this story and I can't wait until it's out there in it's full glory. Anyway... I won't bore you with any of my daily actives today; what I will do is ask for your help. I can't decide for the life of me which cover to use so I'm hoping some outside perspective will help! Anyway, I hope you don't mind sparing a second to share you thoughts. You can just comment on this blog, or FB me: https://www.facebook.com/csbailey or even contact me on KUF: http://www.kuforum.co.uk/kindleusersforum/user-14428.html And through my website: http://maybemisery.co.uk/
Thank you for your time, C.S

The cover I used for act one, but this was originally meant as the full book cover. 

I love the blue colour but I'm not sure if it reflects the tone of the book.
This one is most peoples choice and was mine until uncertainty struck.

This would probably be my last choice.

Considering my book was originally title The Document, this cover is fitting, but a bit bland perhaps.

I quite like this cover, especially with a white back cover.



No comments:

Post a Comment