Thursday 15 May 2014

Three's A Crowd (Number One)

So, in a struggle to find a regular posting idea for my blog, I decided to interview a few people, asking them stupid and outlandish questions. It's only an experiment but some of the answers are quite amusing, so enjoy...

1. Do I have the permission to share your name and/or picture? If not, what should we call you?
D: No.... You can call me Dot. I don't know why....
M: You may do
B: Call me Bessie

2. Age?
Dot: 23
Michael: 23
Bessie: 41

3. Occupation?
D: Performing monkey
M: Beasty driver for UPS
B: Manager

4. Have you heard any unimportant news made to seem important?
D: Most of the news is unimportant... same s**t, different day!
M: Yeah, that fucking Miley Cyrus taking drugs
B: All the time

5. Quote of the week?
D: "People don't care what you know until they know how much you care."
M: "Keep it ghetto, make it gangster."
B: "Are you pleased to see me or is that a Mars bar in your pocket??"

6. T.V show of the week?
D: East-enders... it's all going down this week!
M: The Island because it reminds me of our challenges
B: Prey

7. The last brilliant film you watched?
D: Tangled...I'm a big kid
M: Anchorman 2
B: The Family

8. If you ruled the world, what one thing would you change first?
D: A ban against stupid questions like that!
B: stop cruelty to animals

9. What is your favourite sexual position and why?
D: "The Classic" let the guy do all the work while the girl can just lie back and enjoy her-self...
M: Doggy style from an upright position
B: Missionary, I like to look into my lovers eyes.

10. Do you believe there should be a national holiday to celebrate being naked?
D: No...I think I would rather vomit then see some people naked thanks!!
M: Yeah because it’s paid time off work
B: There should be a national holiday to celebrate chocolate!

11.  What was the last book you read that got you excited?
D: Maybe Misery...no joke!
M: Maybe, misery obviously (with a hint of sarcasm)
B: Can't remember.

12. If you had one day left to live, what would you spend it doing?
D: If I knew I was going to die at a certain time, I would spend the rest of the day doing stupid things that could usually result in death ha!!
M: I’d have sex, eat KFC and get to the gym to look pumped, steel a sports car, start a fight, take somebodies life (you’re going to die anyway so it doesn't make a difference). Then I’d rob a shop at gun point, get in a police chase and have more sex.
B: Kissing, cuddling… whilst drinking red wine and eating good food.

13. What's your favourite joke?
D: I don't think I have one, I usually laugh at other people's expense… don't think that can be considered a joke?
M: I don’t have one
B: Men

14. Do you have a special piece of underwear you wear when you know there is a chance they'll be seen?
M: No, anything looks good on me
B: No.

15. And last but not least... Do you believe that religion is a truly awful fairytale, meant to control humanity and inspire false hope?
D: I believe in something... in what way I haven't quite decided yet...most human beings try to control others and inspire false hopes so what's the difference?
M: Yeah it is terrible, but it does give some people the hope that they need
B: Yes.






No comments:

Post a Comment