Saturday 11 October 2014

Club 4000!

yes, in case you missed it, my little blog hit four thousand views yesterday! Which is a great achievement when you consider the amount of ranting I do ha ha. So I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the people from the following countries: United Kingdom, United States, Germany, Turkey, Ukraine, France, Ireland, Russia, Poland and the Netherlands. These are all the countries that have read my blog at some point. So you're all awesome in my metaphorical book.

I think I have kept my promise about not using this blog as book promotion haven't I? I bloody think so. And I have minimized the ranting, saving it for special occasions. Though the sad sacks who send me game requests when I'm on the way to the gym will soon get their turn. The only games I play are for the purposes of exercise, foreplay or infrequently on my Xbox. Never do they involve being sat on my phone.

Any way, it's only a short one today... Oh, I know... I'll show you all the teasers for our Happy Halloween story. I hope you guys like it! It is available for pre-order on kindle. I'm getting the paperback version sorted as well, we just had a little snag with the full cover.

Anyway, here they are. I hope you like them and once again, thank you for reading.

C.S





No comments:

Post a Comment