Wednesday 7 January 2015

Attempt At Poetry Wednesdays! (No.18)

Well here we are again. In case you all have forgotten, or you just didn't see it, I mentioned a while back that everything you see from me will be new and not taken from Life inside a Psychopathic Balloon.

So I hope you enjoy it, have a great day everybody.

The Perfect II

Earth shattering beauty confined in a notion,
Beguiling in her wisdom;
Casting a spell with her otherworldly potion,
Until I am a slave to her kingdom!

Flowers bloom around her feet,
Illuminating the sun with her stature;
Her fragrance is nothing short of sweet.
A love like this will only ever fracture.

The uncertainty of her existence frustrates,
My mind constantly collapses.
The Fragile moral compass tergiversates.
Yet the positive emotion relapses!

Though all is not as it seems,
A reality we can never summon;
The creation of an artist’s dreams,
The ever imaginary perfect woman!



No comments:

Post a Comment