Friday 14 November 2014

The Weekly Round-Down. (No.15)

Ha ha! Chris Bailey strikes again! In my attempt to combat my shocking memory, I have decided to write down things as they happen. Never again will you here the phrase "I can't remember." Well hopefully. This week I did something naughty, got annoyed at the male species and was sent a picture of bacon.

Yes, ever the naughty male, I just can't help it. Now, it's a rare occasion I post on social networking sites. It's mainly my blog posts. Some would argue that I complain but this is just not true. I never complain unless it's in a humorous manner. I'm NOT one of those 'I'm fed up with life' 'I'm full of a cold and watching television' type of people. They're awful. If I post, I must at least find it funny. Now I seem to be constantly bombarded by my old enemy, game requests. Yes, even after I threatened to invite those people to the gym, they still send them. Most of the time it is my mother, she doesn't speak to me, but she'll gladly request a life off me for the latest game. Surely there's irony in sitting at your computer night after night, playing games ... only to request a life? So I directed a status at her, since she sends me a request at least twice a day. It wasn't that unpleasant and still managed to be humorous. Hopefully she gets the message, if she isn't too busy playing games.

There's this guy at work, feeble and weak looking ... I don't speak to him. He came in the area where I work, panicking because he had paint on his hands. Now, maybe if he was the unfortunate sufferer of some kind of condition, I obviously, would be more understanding. But he isn't, so I'm not. He is a male pounded by years of women ensuring us it's okay to be sensitive. Well it isn't and thanks to guys like this, women will take over the world and we'll all be forced to wear salmon colour t shirts and cry at romantic comedies. This sky-net like force must be stopped!

It's true, I was sent a picture of succulent, sizzling bacon by a cruel woman, who had no intention of bringing me any. There's teasing and then there's human cruelty.

At the time of writing (Thursday for this bit), I only have one final drabble to receive for the twentieth story time! Which I'm quite pleased about.

I'm literally just waiting to print off the first draft of the Talon Strand. I also have seventy drabbles, poems and short stories for my collection and Between Dimensions is coming along nicely. Though it's fate is still unknown.

I spent Thursday researching quantum mechanics, quantum physics, alternate dimensions, levels, realms, worm holes, string theory and dark matter. It's safe to say my head was like creamy mash afterwards.

I received the nickname of Mr. Charisma this week and was much preferred to Rick Haynes' insistence of it being Candy man.

I researched into what 'minions' are. I wasn't impressed. Little yellow suppositories from a kids film.

Not much has happened this week, either that or I forgot to write it down.

(Friday) The internet lit up by teenage boys desperate to witness Kim Kardashian naked. I could understand if it was Scarlett Johannson or Eva Mendes ... but no it was some talentless tramp whose crowning achievement is appearing in a sex tape. With modern celebrity becoming such a powerful entity, it's a sad day when future generations have this to look up to. She's not even that attractive. I can only assume that the world is going mad, one day at at time.

Have a great weekend everybody, here's your top 15 ...

(Lwp)
1. (n/a) Shadows – Lindsey Stirling
2. (4) Rebuild – Son Lux
3. (n/a) Stars Align – Lindsey Stirling
4. (5) Red – CombiChrist
5. (n/a) One Month Off – Bloc Party
6. (n/a) Metric – Black Sheep
7. (1) Machination – Nothing Face  
8. (3) Comanche – In This Moment
9. (6) End of an Empire – Celldweller
10. (n/a) For You – Endo
11. (2) Lost in Time (Remix) – Celldweller
12. (7) Stellar – Incubus
13. (8) Sex & Lies – Nothing More
14. (n/a) Haze – KoRn  
15. (10) 100 Ways to Hate – Five Finger Death Punch





No comments:

Post a Comment