Wednesday 6 July 2016

The Return.

Hello all, it has indeed been a while. It's been almost a year since my last blog post, thanks to forgotten passwords and broken lap tops. This past year as gone so incredibly fast, that I've barely had the time to stop and realize how fast it's gone.

So anyway, for the moment at least, I have a lovely working lap top and I am liking the idea of continuing this blog. Perhaps not to the same extent as it used to be, but still quite frequently. So yeah, lets discuss that a little bit ...

I finished the Talon Strand a long time ago and also did two read through edits ... that's when my editing lap top died and all the creative side (cover design, createspace malarkey etc.) was suspended indefinitely. Perhaps now, it can continue and eventually be released.

Over the past year, I have been learning to paint using acrylics, to the point where I have had a few commissions. It's quite enjoyable and I will probably involve that in some way or form as well. Looking over at my old blog posts, there are some parts I would really like to bring back which below lies a list:

Drabbles/Poetry: Though my writing has halted, I would still like to help promote indie authors and show off their entertaining works.

Short stories: I really used to enjoy writing painful parodies and I would like to again, in turn helping me get back into the groove of writing myself.

Round-downs: Purely because I like to complain about modern society and we have missed out on a lot this year.

Along with these, there are new things I would like to include:

Artist spotlights as I have come across a lot of excellent artists over the past year.

Interviews for artists and writers a like, the later I sort of touched upon.

Painting guides

Baking/Cooking guides

And probably other stuff, which will be more entertaining than this post.

So, yeah, we're back ... From now until the next post, take care.

C.S



No comments:

Post a Comment