Saturday 9 July 2016

Introduction 7.2

Happy Saturday everybody, well unless you're working. The rain is pouring and it's a perfect day for staying in and enjoying the coziness of our domain. I have began to build towards bringing back story time, receiving some excellent drabbles already.

So lets take this opportunity to recap on the last year ... a little.

England voted to leave the E.U - Yes the entire country shouted out their idiotic views about whether or not we should leave the E.U - Why were they idiotic you ask? Purely because all their views were about what they wanted, they didn't even consider what they deserved.

Speaking of England, a group of eleven men who earn more in a month than I will probably earn in my entire life underwhelm, underperform and come home early ... but what do you expect when they're managed by a man like Roy and his 'someone just hit me with a shovel' expression. At least he wasn't sniffing his ass ... Joachim Low. Plus, all the violence ... you can't be that passionate about a bunch of men kicking a ball can you? It's a ball.

Prank videos became a thing ... fully grown adults running around acting like children. It's not really as funny as much as it would be to see said people publicly hanged.

Kanye West is still alive and I'm still disappointed. Minions memes are nearly dead and I'm delighted.

On a lighter note, people still believe the earth is flat ... that's always funny.

Anyway, that's enough of that for now.

I think at some point this week I'm going to show off a bit of the Talon Strand ... maybe putting it out there will get the whole thing moving again.

During a play through of Fallout 4, I heard a funny joke so I thought I would share it as everybody loves jokes:

"I went to the zoo the other day and it was quite strange. There was only one animal and it was a dog."

"Really?"

"Yes, it was a shitzu."

It made me chuckle.

Oh yeah, I should probably show you some of the art work we have been working on, so here's two of them ...




So, I think we'll call it a day for now. I'll be back soon no doubt. Until then, have a great weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment