Wednesday 17 December 2014

Attempt At Poetry Wednesdays! (No.17)

Hello all, now that editing is under way for Life Inside a Psychopathic Balloon is under way. Every drabble or poem you see from myself will new and not in the book. That way, if you get my book, there will be new stuff in there and you'll get new stuff every week here as well. Also, this will be the last attempt at poetry of the year! So at least I'll have plenty of time to write some more. Any way, I wrote this late last night. I hope you all enjoy it and have a lovely day.

The Perfect II

Earth shattering beauty confined in a notion,
Beguiling in her wisdom;
Casting a spell with her otherworldly potion,
Until I am a slave to her kingdom!

Flowers bloom around her feet,
Illuminating the sun with her stature;
Her fragrance is nothing short of sweet.
A love like this will only ever fracture.

The uncertainty of her existence frustrates,
My mind constantly collapses.
The Fragile moral compass tergiversates.
Yet the positive emotion relapses!

Though all is not as it seems,
A reality we can never summon;
The creation of an artist’s dreams,
The ever imaginary perfect woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment