Monday 28 April 2014

The long weekend.

So I wake up at around 11 on Saturday, you'd think that was a lie in but it's not. I work nights on a Saturday, 10 pm until 6 am so it was actually going to be a long day. I can't say I did much to be fair, just lounged around doing book stuff and what not. just relaxing in general before my night at work.

I like nights but they don't half mess my body clock up, especially now I only do one. The time to go to works comes around swiftly and I set off on my uphill bike ride. Work goes fine, nothing fantastic happens and it's soon 6 am.

Getting in bed at around 7 am, I sleep until 2 in the afternoon. Now this is were the shit starts. I am a lousy sleeper, some people can fall asleep whenever they want but no... not me! I head to Nans and she treats us to a Chinese, we play starwars monopoly, cards and watch Motd 2 together. I bike it home for around twelve, jump in bed but I'm unable to sleep, just like every Sunday. It wouldn't be that bad except I had to be in work for 6 am on this Monday morning.

It soon becomes time to set off, just as I become sleepy. I survive through a shift at work that drags like hell, make it home and watch Game of thrones. As I type this blog, it's been 24 hours since sleepy time. I do this every week and not once is it ever fun!

Here's the main points of interest: 1. I may have found a proof reading service for maybe, misery. I said I was going to do it myself but if this is to be the only book I write, maybe I should make sure it's the best it can be. 2. Please don't comment on my blog with a load of bible extracts. I understand you want to promote a blog but don't spam me with religion; I am the least religious person in the world and I will continue to be. It's all just an uninteresting work of fiction to me and all you'll achieve is making me rant, though the latest offender didn't succeed.

Thank you for reading.

C.S.Bailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment