Wednesday 18 February 2015

Attempt At Poetry Wednesdays! (No.22)

Happy Wednesday my lovelies. I hope you are all well today. Here is this weeks attempt at poetry, I hope you enjoy it.

Hot Topic

Clearly I’m psychotic.
My views aren’t always myopic.
The mind casts wide, I never abide; my fairytale biopic.

Clearly I’m psychotic.
I try to avoid being the hot topic.
Killing in silence, testing my patience; my rampant rage is chronic.

Clearly I’m psychotic.
Though I’m hardly schizophrenic,
I plan my crimes perfectly, I murder their souls elegantly; yet still they always panic.

Clearly I’m psychotic.
Constantly pleased with my aesthetic,
I take care how I look, hardly appearing like a crook; my death dealing skills are always acrobatic.

Clearly I’m psychotic.
My attitude deemed as chaotic.
I’ll kill you all. You deserve to fall; plunging my blade in your eye socket.

Clearly I’m psychotic.
My arson obsession called anarchic.
I’ll watch you scream, my heavenly dream; sporting my grin for the bombastic.

Clearly I’m psychotic.
Finishing you off with the car was drastic.
You groaned in pain, it served you right for being vein; this chair I’m sat in, electric.

Clearly I’m psychotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment